Position: Site Manager
Since launching in 2017, HotTug UK is proving to be London’s most unique experience. With 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor and having had hundreds of happy customers we are looking to grow and expand.
We are looking for a site manager to join our small team and be responsible for all day to day operations at our rental site. You will; greet customers, provide a safety demonstration and set up the HotTug for customer use. Please note much of this role will be outdoor based so ideal for someone who enjoys the great outdoors!
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up the HotTug - involves amongst many things: filling with water, setting fires on the wood burning stove, changing gas bottles.
- Setting up our site - involves preparing our changing facilities for customer use, cleaning the HotTug, cleaning our changing rooms and many more tasks.
- Customer Management - involves talking to customers on the phone and via email, greeting customers, managing our online booking system.
- Customer Safety Briefing - involves briefing our customers on how to use the HotTug, answering customer queries over phone, in person and by email.
- General Hands on position - you will be expected to take on a large range of tasks in this role so looking for someone who can juggle many tasks
- Safety and Risk management - you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of our customers and helping in the event anything goes wrong.
This is a part time role based on a minimum of 20 hours per week. Working hours will vary but will generally take place between Friday-Sunday. You will be based at either our Angel site or Canary Wharf site.
Salary will be £10-13 per hour depending on experience + bonus, commission & pension contribution. You will of course also get access to regular free HotTug trips!
To apply: email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org